I can’t wait to try this!!! It would be yummy with some of my teas from
So a few days ago I decided to ‘trial’ a vegan diet…1. because I wanted to lose weight and 2. because I wanted a challenge. So far I’m feeling less bloated, more energetic and ‘lighter’ in a sense; it’s been tough though…not going to lie I did cheat a couple times (unintentionally) but that’s what this is about I guess, overcoming obstacles.
Anyway, there is another reason for this post; I made a Vegan banana bread/loaf yesterday that I absolutely loved, so I though I’d share it with you guys!
- About 3 cups oatmeal (you can use gluten free if you wish)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, plus 1 tablespoon (I used coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 squares of 70% dark chocolate (or- of…
View original post 235 more words